Wella Blondor Lightening Creme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarplumfaery

Reaction score
Hello Hair Geeks,

I am from a hairdresser who trained in Australia. I have always used Blondese by Loreal for on scalp bleaching with wonderful results but in our salon in London we don't have a scalp bleach and use Schwartzkopf which I detest. It swells terribly! We were advised by Schwartzkopf to shake vigorously before mixing but that doesn't help either. I have found also that the condition suffers with this product as well. And there is no way that I would use anything higher than 6%!

Have been researching and found that Blondese is not available in the UK so have been looking into Blondor and am about to try the lightening creme which says it is for on-scalp bleaching, up to seven levels... seems to have quite mixed reviews but all say it is great for condition. Blondese lifts 6 levels but is so clean, very rarely did you ever have to reapply. As we charge quite a considerable amount for scalp bleaches I think it is imperative that we aim to maintain the highest of condition and use the best product available. Please help!!

Hi I had a problem with scwartskopf bleach swelling alot and I've used it for quite a while I asked geeks on here last week and was told to try tigi bleach, I've used it quite abit this week and I have to say it's the best bleach I've used it lifts really clean and and does not swell at all it can also be used on scalp and it costs around the same as swartskopf aswell. Xx

Hi I had a problem with scwartskopf bleach swelling alot and I've used it for quite a while I asked geeks on here last week and was told to try tigi bleach, I've used it quite abit this week and I have to say it's the best bleach I've used it lifts really clean and and does not swell at all it can also be used on scalp and it costs around the same as swartskopf aswell. Xx

Thankyou. I shall try Tigi after I have given the Blondor creme a go. We have also noticed that the Schwartzkopf bleach gets hot as well as the swelling sometimes...

Thankyou. I shall try Tigi after I have given the Blondor creme a go. We have also noticed that the Schwartzkopf bleach gets hot as well as the swelling sometimes...

Yeah I've had exactly the same problem, the bleach expanding was the biggest problem for me all bleaches that I've ever used have expanded but having used Tigi this week not once has the bleach expanded, not sure what the blondor is like for expanding as I've never used it. Xx

Yeah I've had exactly the same problem, the bleach expanding was the biggest problem for me all bleaches that I've ever used have expanded but having used Tigi this week not once has the bleach expanded, not sure what the blondor is like for expanding as I've never used it. Xx

The cream bleach is awful for expanding!!! And leaves you bowl and brush oily :( c

The cream bleach is awful for expanding!!! And leaves you bowl and brush oily :( c

You told me to get tigi bluerinse and I'm made up with it it's best bleach I've used. I'd say take notice of bluerinse hes a little star on here and knows his stuff when it comes to colours. Xx

You told me to get tigi bluerinse and I'm made up with it it's best bleach I've used. I'd say take notice of bluerinse hes a little star on here and knows his stuff when it comes to colours. Xx

Awesome glad you like it!! Aww that's so sweet, thank you. ;) xx

I posted a few days ago regarding whether anyone had used this product before and if there was an overall opinion on it. There was not much response so I decided to go for it in the end and used myself as a model - I am a level 5. We mixed 1-1 ratio using 6%, it was lovely and creamy, didn't smell unpleasant, and didn't bite at all on the scalp. We did use a plastic cap placed very lightly to keep in the warmth and checked every 10 minutes. It was absolutely freezing today in the salon. My hair did take the full 50 minutes.

I have to say the results are beautiful. My hair feels wonderful, the product did not dry out or best of all, swell, and was not hard to remove from my hair either. The porosity is great. I colour my hair pink so can always tell what the condition is like after a bleach as I get banding and it will grab in certain places. This is the first time I have had a perfect blend of tone so if anyone out there wants to try this in their salon we think it is superb! We have decided after the results on my hair today to use this product.

I do think though that if you were doing a virgin head application, it might not be so great at lifting on the mid-lengths and ends - you may need something stronger but definitely on the scalp/ regrowth application it's perfect as an alternative to powder bleach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there I totally agree with you on the cream lightener , did u use the one with camomile specifically for scalp lightening ? It is a lovely product and much kinder to the scalp!

Hey there I totally agree with you on the cream lightener , did u use the one with camomile specifically for scalp lightening ? It is a lovely product and much kinder to the scalp!

Yes, I used it purely as a scalp bleach - and I got such a lovely result. Didn't dry out and kept my hair in the best condition! It was the camomile in a tube lightener

Latest posts

Back