Wella caramel low lights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveHairstyles

Reaction score
Hi, I have a client who wants some caramel low lights put in her hair!! She has got white hair but I colour it with 8/0 and 7/1 20vol so I was wondering has anyone got any ideas of nice caramel colour to use as low lights but she doesn't won't it to dark so I was thinking maybe doing 6/3 or 5/3 or maybe be mixing them together.

I always of caramels as an 8 level. I think a 5 would be too dark? But if she is already an 8?!
Hi, I have a client who wants some caramel low lights put in her hair!! She has got white hair but I colour it with 8/0 and 7/1 20vol so I was wondering has anyone got any ideas of nice caramel colour to use as low lights but she doesn't won't it to dark so I was thinking maybe doing 6/3 or 5/3 or maybe be mixing them together.
s think

Yes I've got to do it darker then a 7 so you will be able to see it!!

I would normally use 7/73 but if she wants it darker maybe use 6/73 and add a bit of 7/0 in with it so it isn't too dark

Yes I could do that but use 6/0 as a base colour cos she has a 7/1 and 8/0 on her hair now.

Latest posts

Back