Wella colour correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckstar!

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hiya geeks!
I have a client this evening who has a bob with 5.64 majirouge on her hair
She has a inch regrowth 70-80% grey natural base of a 5
She wants half head of h/l with a light brown flooded
So I'm going to remove the red, foil half head now my question is I'm looking for a nice med-light brown to flood with in wella?
What do you think about 77/0?
Will that look ok root to tip Dont want it looking cool on root warm in ends or because it's intense will look ok that KP by the way 😊 x

The double naturals are for resistant grey only so if you wanted to do that just use 7/0 on the pre coloured ends. Also I'm not a great fan of a base 7 but maybe try make a 7/31 which would be lovely

For grey roots 30gr 77/0 3cm 0/33 and 2cm 0/81

Ends / pre coloured 20gr 7/03 10gr 7/1

Does the double base like 66/0 77/0 88/0 should only be mixed with mixtone right? Or can u actually mix it with other koleston shades? Like 77/0 and 7/73 mixed together lets say? I think it can onpy be mixed with mixtone but not 100% sure.. Thx:)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Double base can only be mixed with mix tones xx

Thought so.. Thx for answering :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Sorry I forgot to say she has resistant grey I actually used the 77/0 from root to tip as I left some warmth from the bleach bath more orange than orange yellow it looked lovely really complimented the caramel h/l she was a happy bunny 😊 x

The double naturals are for resistant grey only so if you wanted to do that just use 7/0 on the pre coloured ends. Also I'm not a great fan of a base 7 but maybe try make a 7/31 which would be lovely

oh right I get you so in future use the 77/0 on the roots and the Coloured mids and ends from bleach bath should of used 7/0 thanx for that I will do this when it all needs a freshen up x

Sorry just read the last bit great advise!

Thanx again 😊 x

Yea :) it's only because if you use double bases eg 66/0 77/0 on non resistant hair they tent to come out darker

Latest posts

Back