Wella colour courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soozgribb

Reaction score
Hello geeks. Has anyone any info on the best wella courses to go on? I cant get logged into my wella account and Im off work for a week so will speak to the wella rep when im back. Ive heard some of their courses are very basic, so looking for something to work my brain. Do you need to take your own models or is it more a demonstration? Im interested to hear anything about the colour courses tbh. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone?

Hi!
I haven't booked on any colour courses yet this year but they tend to do a few different ones for different levels. last year I did colour correction and I agree they can be basic but if you push yourself, ask questions I really do believe you can make more of them. Tell the tutor what you want to get out of it and hopefully they can get you there - I know mine did!

x

Hi I've done the master colour programme it was really interesting. It's a four stage programme. If you get In touch with Wella they will send you their education book with all their courses in.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back