Wella Colour Create

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mature novice

Reaction score
Hiya,
We be been playing around with the new Wella colour create colours with great results.
However, I used the new Wella colour create ultra purple on pre lightened ends the other day, expecting a vibrant purple but some of it came out a petrol green/blue on the very ends. I'm due to redo it next week but I'm concerned the same thing may happen again.
I'm thinking I will have to lift it again before 're applying the ultra purple.
Does anyone have any tips on how I can achieve this using Wella?
Am I right in thinking if I add a little of the magenta pink in with the purple mix it would help counteract the blue tone?
Many thanks

Just an update...I got the result I was after this time [emoji16] the blue had faded out by the time she back today. So I lifted the ends again with blondor & 6% the mixed wella colour fresh create; 60ml ultra purple with 40ml high magenta & 20ml tomorrow clear and left it for 30mins without heat. It came out Cadbury chocolate wrapper purple which is what we were after in the first place [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] my client was so Happy, I'm thrilled! Xx

This has only just started to fade but still looks striking.
She's going to come back for a top up in a couple of weeks which is great. Just wondering if I can just use 0/66 as a glossing service over the top or will I lose the vibrancy?

This is the before and after from the last service. I would like to get a smoother transition from brunette to purple.so thought perhaps go over the whole thing with 0/66 now that the ends have faded.
What are your thoughts?
FB_IMG_1521106981097.jpg

I personally don't like it, not that the technique is bad, I just wouldn't use a darker colour than the roots on the ends.

Also I think when you have a colour transition or highlights, you can show it off much more by curling the hair.

She generally likes to wear it straight, this was just rough dried. What would you suggest colourwise to make it look more polished?

You say you want it to blend more, so I would have done that colour on her roots, fading in to a brighter purple.

If she is only having it rough dried then the pictures are not doing you justice, it's not a finished result so we can't really tell what the colour looks like.

Latest posts

Back