Wella Colour Touch 55/54?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nad1a

Reaction score
Hi has anyone used this colour as it is? Im looking to find some pics of what it would look like as a full head or with a few blonde slices before i use myself as a guinea pig! :O
Hair is a level 5 base at the minute (5/75)

Thanks

I think blonde slices wouldnt look that great heres a pic of what the colour is like
, it might come out a little bit less coppery on your hair though but lovely colour x
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1380367336736.jpg
    1380367336736.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 7,499
Ah ok, I wasn't too sure about the blonde slices tbh but client already has a few blonde slices though the front so how would I go about colouring over that as it will show up fairly brighter on the blonde bits and I'm not sure if that would look good or not?
Thank you

If yourusing colour touch I would make a seperate bowl of 55,54 with some 4.0 just so its got abit more base just so it doesnt glow to much compared to the rest and just use your 55.54 as normal on the rest :) put some pics up of the final result ive never worked with colour touch myself x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah, I never even thought of using base but that totally makes sense!

Thank you :)

Sorry ment using the 4.0 to give more base lol :s

Sorry only just checked back on this how did it go ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi has anyone used this colour as it is? Im looking to find some pics of what it would look like as a full head or with a few blonde slices before i use myself as a guinea pig! :O
Hair is a level 5 base at the minute (5/75)

Thanks

How did it turn out? Ive got koleston 6/5 on the now however my root are ( about 3 inches ) is lighter than the ends due to having highlights up there before. My hair looks like a 4 indoors but about a 5 outside and was thinking of using 55/54 with a touch of 6/0 through it

Latest posts

Back