Wella Colour Touch help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny1976

Danny76
Reaction score
Hi,
I need some advice regarding colouring my client.
She is natural base 4, currently 2 inch regrowth,midlengths and ends previously bleched and toned to a level 9,as it shows in the first picture attached.
She wants to go darker,as in the second picture,thinking to use 6/47,wella colour touch.
Also she wants to have some lighter blonde streaks on the outside.
Can you please advice which colour is best to achieve this intensive result.
Thanks
Screenshot_20190901-221648_WhatsApp.jpeg
IMG-20200104-WA0003.jpeg

I would be more inclined to use 6/75+6/73 for the base and use 9/97+8/73 in packets for the lighter result.

I would be more inclined to use 6/75+6/73 for the base and use 9/97+8/73 in packets for the lighter result.
Thank you!!

Thank you!!
So techincally i apply first the base colour then comb it down,then the hair must be weaved and i apply the lighter colour mix into packets and then apply on the rest of the hair with colour from base.
Is that correct??

Yeah so I would paint the roots with the base col, add sections of lighter col and then continue applying the base. Or you could do it freehand. You could apply the base to roots and all the sections to be deepened, then clean your gloves and apply the lighter shade on the bits left out.

Yeah so I would paint the roots with the base col, add sections of lighter col and then continue applying the base. Or you could do it freehand. You could apply the base to roots and all the sections to be deepened, then clean your gloves and apply the lighter shade on the bits left out.
Thank you for your help!

And one last question,
Is it better to use 1,9 developer for both shades or 4%developer CT?
Because you're depositing and wasn't it to last as long as possible I would use 1.9%

Latest posts

Back