wella colours miing ratios?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellex

Reaction score
Hi all, going for a trade test today and the salon uses wella colours (i cant rememer which one exactly sorry!) just wondering what the mixing ratios are? im going to be colouring a natural base 5 thinking of a mahogany/deep red colour but will have the check the colour chart, i have been told that wella colours are usually mixed 1:1?...im worrying about mixing the colour although this sounds silly i have always used fudge or loreal colours so i dont have a clue and feel as though if i ask they may think i should already know? thanks! x

Hi all, going for a trade test today and the salon uses wella colours (i cant rememer which one exactly sorry!) just wondering what the mixing ratios are? im going to be colouring a natural base 5 thinking of a mahogany/deep red colour but will have the check the colour chart, i have been told that wella colours are usually mixed 1:1?...im worrying about mixing the colour although this sounds silly i have always used fudge or loreal colours so i dont have a clue and feel as though if i ask they may think i should already know? thanks! x
Sorry to be rude, but why would you need to know this?
Are you sure you aren't a customer trying to dye her hair at home?
Please be advised we can not give professional advice to DIYers! :smack:

You shouldn't feel silly asking, I'm sure they'll understand if you've never used wella before.

It has your mixing ratios on the colour chart,so just have a little look when your picking your colour if your too embaressed to ask.

Good Luck xx

Lol , no I am not a customer trying to dye my own hair I am a qualified stylist working in a salon, I was asking because I went for an interview and trade test using wella colours which I'd never used before and wanted a bit more info on them .. Thanks yes it did say on the colour chart thanks for help went well I think! :)

Latest posts

Back