Wella curl it, extra conditioning perm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
I have purchased a wells extra conditioning perm for one of my clients that needs a gentle perm. There is a pre treatment included and iv never had to use one before. Do I shampoo the hair, apply the treatment, then wind and apply perm lotion as normal (is the pre treatment rinsed out or not? ) x

I have purchased a wells extra conditioning perm for one of my clients that needs a gentle perm. There is a pre treatment included and iv never had to use one before. Do I shampoo the hair, apply the treatment, then wind and apply perm lotion as normal (is the pre treatment rinsed out or not? ) x

I hate to sound like a dinosaur but...... Read the instructions thoroughly....

I hate to sound like a dinosaur but...... Read the instructions thoroughly....

I have read the instructions just wanted to make sure iv understood it right lol x

So where would you go then, to check that the advice given here is correct? Surely the instructions are easy enough to read?

I actually found the instructions on this very unclear. My rep told me to rinse it out but that is not what it says on the instructions...I don't use it personally, I imagine if it was someone's hair with poor porosity it may help but my perms are always fine without it. Hope this helps or you could call the advisory helpline x

I don't normally use it, only if they have a bit of perm left on the ends, but find it doesn't take at all if I apply abit of the pre perm cream on before hand.

So where would you go then, to check that the advice given here is correct? Surely the instructions are easy enough to read?

I only want to see if someone on here has used it before, as this is a forum to get advice! If the instructions were easy to read don't you think I wouldn't need to ask this question?!

I don't normally use it, only if they have a bit of perm left on the ends, but find it doesn't take at all if I apply abit of the pre perm cream on before hand.

Ok thanks, I don't think I'll use the pre treatment cream on it then. I want it to take lol x

We always use the pre perm treatment it evens out the porosity of the hair, bit of a filler. If her hair is coloured or damaged in anyway, I would use the pre perm treatment.

We always use the pre perm treatment it evens out the porosity of the hair, bit of a filler. If her hair is coloured or damaged in anyway, I would use the pre perm treatment.

Ok thank you, so you apply it before you wind? You don't rinse it out? X

Latest posts

Back