Wella Koleston 7/7 & 8/7

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileKat

Reaction score
Hi guys, got a client who has been to a salon for hi-lights, they used bleach and it is far too light for the client.

She wants me to apply a full head of lo-lights and I was going to use 7/7 & 8/7, what would the outcome be?

I do not usually use wella & I'm a bit worried as the description is "Deep Browns", also what strength peroxide would be best?

Thankyou in advance x

Hi guys, got a client who has been to a salon for hi-lights, they used bleach and it is far too light for the client.

She wants me to apply a full head of lo-lights and I was going to use 7/7 & 8/7, what would the outcome be?

I do not usually use wella & I'm a bit worried as the description is "Deep Browns", also what strength peroxide would be best?

Thankyou in advance x

You use the wella colour touch dev they do 1.9% and 4% the /7 range are neither warm or cool.

I would add some /33 mixer tone in with the colours because its on prelightened hair if your wanting to use koleston. if u put the 8/7 on it will soak up the base and it will leave a pinky purple tinge as its happened to me in the past. If I was you I would use ct it's kinder and I would use 8/73 and 7/73 I've done this recently and it was beautiful xx

We usually use 8/7 in highlights which is a Carmel colour it's not very dark however. 7/7 is a really nice colour too! We use koleston in the highlights/lowlights as they show up a lot better providing your client is fine with this x

Caramel not Carmel! Lol

hello chantelle said used 8.73 and 7.73 we both be used separate not mixed together right? do have amy pictures similar of the out come colour

sorry meant say do you use them separate colours or mix them all? do have any pictures of colour?

leannee can ask you mentioned 8.7 really caramel tone what kind of a tone after you colouring bleach tone would say it's like light honey warm Carmel or something else?

Latest posts

Back