Wella Koleston discontinued?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asykes

Reaction score
I have just received a phone call from a wella rep saying that he wants to come to my salon and discuss the new perm colour they are bringing out to replace koleston?
Anybody know anything about this?
I know that they are bringing a new range out that is said to be better for clients with hair colourant allergies but i didnt realise they where getting rid of koleston.

Nooooooooo!!!! I love koleston I hope the new range is as good as Koleston I hope there reds don't change

Ive heard of wella bringing out a colour with out ppd, but didnt know it was to replace koleston. Hope they dont change their highlifts.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it the wella innocense? I don't think they are discontinuing koleston, thought they were just bringing out a new range :s

they arnt replacing koleston, i think your rep may have used her word wrongly? we have innocence in our salon, our rep said eventually she thinks well will replace koleston with the innocence range but it wont be for many many years as they want to do it slowly and i guess not mess up like loreal did with INOA colour.

Some reps will tell you anything to buy stuff lol!

Latest posts

Back