Wella Koleston Hi-Lift range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m15chg

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'd like to know more about the high lift range, I use the base range, I'm just changing over from years of majored, as not happy with it anymore, need a better understanding of the 12. Range.

Thanks

Hi guys

I'd like to know more about the high lift range, I use the base range, I'm just changing over from years of majored, as not happy with it anymore, need a better understanding of the 12. Range.

Thanks
Hi, the 12/ range is really nice, once you get familiar with them. I'll share with you all I know about them :). Important!! They do not give white coverage at all, but will lighten grey / salt and pepper hair. 12/ + 9% = 4 levels of lift,
12/ + 12% = 5 levels of lift
To achieve a 12/0 result on all bases ;
12/81 - base 5
12/89 - base 6
12/69 - base 7 (dark)
12/16 - base 7
12/96 - base 8
But there are also
12/17 - any base above a 7 will give you a nice honey/ beige tone below a 6 will give quite a woody tone :)
12/1 - any base above 7 to get a clean lift
12/11 anything below 7 for a clean lift and any copper / red natural bases for a clean lift
12/11 on a base 7 and above you will risk a steel / petrol kind of hue
12/61 lovely for base 8 but watch like a hawk as it deposits so much tone!!
12/0 - any base to remove banding, I also use this on ladies who want highlights and have had they're white hair tinted only once or twice, because it is strong enough to lift anything above a 6. I hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back