Wella Koleston Special blonde on scalp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhgiorgi

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Need help. Getting conflicting information about what to use on scalp with wella koleston hi lift blonde. Usually for non scalp applications you mix 1:2 but I’m sure I remember that if you were applying to scalp you mixed differently. Not done a scalp color with hi lift for ages and just feel nervous

Hi everyone. Need help. Getting conflicting information about what to use on scalp with wella koleston hi lift blonde. Usually for non scalp applications you mix 1:2 but I’m sure I remember that if you were applying to scalp you mixed differently. Not done a scalp color with hi lift for ages and just feel nervous
Nope. Always 1part 12/.. to 2parts 9% or 12%
It's because of the alkalinity that you need that amount of developer, and also why it shouldn't technically be used with lower developers.
Make sure to check if the client has ever shown sensitivity in the past...... 12% can leave people a little sensitive especially with the 12 series.

Latest posts

Back