Wella Koleston purple

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura8989

Reaction score
Hi I have a client wanting blonde and purple highlights/lowlights natural regrowth is a base 7. Iv always used wella so wanting to stick to this range. She likes 55/66 but I'm wanting to try cocktailing to see if I can make the same colour but 1 or 2 shades lighter as I feel they can sometimes appear a little dark untill washed a few times. Has anyone achieved something like this if so would love to hear your formulas thanks for reading x

Hi I have a client wanting blonde and purple highlights/lowlights natural regrowth is a base 7. Iv always used wella so wanting to stick to this range. She likes 55/66 but I'm wanting to try cocktailing to see if I can make the same colour but 1 or 2 shades lighter as I feel they can sometimes appear a little dark untill washed a few times. Has anyone achieved something like this if so would love to hear your formulas thanks for reading x
Add 10/0 to it to make it lighter x

Thankyou i did think that but not sure what ratio to mix them with x

Maybe add some 10/16 :) just to compliment the cool 6 tone. 40ml 55/66 + 5/10ml of 10/16. But just be careful you don't get root glow x

Okay thankyou. Don't think she would get root glow because the ends are blondor so there lighter than her roots x

Oh. I completely forgot what you put in the first part. Just ignore that bit haha oops x

Could you take a picture of this turns out would love to try this xx

Latest posts

Back