Wella Magma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairyh

Reaction score
Hi i am a mobile hairdresser,and been looking at different brands of colour I use loreal, but have used wella, matrix, tigi colour, I have just came across wella magma and wanted to know if it is any good????

Wella magma is like the majimeche in L’Oreal....I think. It bleaches and deposits colour all at the same time, it works really well on afro and Asian hair types that are naturally really dark, it’s not intended for global application, just foils and slices. Mix with either 9/12% depending on the base colour to start with. Also it works on previously tinted hair, and the blondes are great! :biggrin:

Not a hair geek, but a magma veteran!! I get magma slices thru my hair - the 0.56 I think, and every time it turns out amazing! My hairdresser re-vamps it with the Relights in between magma-ing and the colour comes back to life really well.

Thanks that's great will have to try it out.

I've used 89+ on almost black hair and came up lush also used 44 and 39 and really liked the outcome. And as said before its not for global application :) xx

Latest posts

Back