Wella sunlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soozgribb

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a client who is natural level 5 with 20% grey. She only ever wanted to have her grey blended so used a 5 ct for this. Before this her hair was virgin. Recently she has asked to go lighter...just 1 or 2 bases lighter. Ive lightened her to a base 6 with highlights and still flooding with ct 5. My question is...if I get her lightened to a 7, could I use sunlights for future root applications, and does sunlights also blend grey? Never used this product before so not 100% if you can get a couple levels of lift with it. Thanks in advance. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

sunlights are for virgin hair ONLY!
u have been putting colour in your clients hair therefore the hairs no longer virgin. sunlights are ideal for lightening teenagers hair to show them some colours can be introduced very softly.

u can blend greys using ct plus semi with having to go with koleston or illumina

Yes I know its for virgin hair that is why I said for root regrowth. Im trying to avoid having to use permanent colour after I have reached the target colour. So was only wondering if sunlights gives a couple levels lift and if it blends grey?

I have found sunlight will give one level of lift but only used it on level 7 and above not sure on level 5?x

Thanks. That should be enough. :)

Latest posts

Back