Quantcast

Wella violet on a level 4

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

mjmhair

Reaction score
Client has natural level 4/ fine hair/ no grey.
She was a balayage and and we covered it with a level 5 color touch a few months ago so its dimensional and slightly lighter on ends.
I would prefer to stay away from KP and illumina as shes pretty low maintenance and probably wont keep it up but I will if necessary.
Can I put color touch on her a get a fairly rich violet result?
if not I think doing a balayage and glossing her with a violet color touch will make her happy.
I am pretty well versed in wella but have always used Framesi for my violets so any help is appreciated.

cassies97

Reaction score
What about 3/68?

You're going to get a much more vibrant and noticeable result if you lift her up though

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Or try Affinage b:RED.

You don't need to lift the hair so a one step process and it's fairly rich and vibrant.

mjmhair

Reaction score
What about 3/68?

You're going to get a much more vibrant and noticeable result if you lift her up though
thanks for the reply. is the violet pretty strong there ? cause a 3 seems a bit dark
also how do you feel about the special mix /68 + clear over a balayage?

mjmhair

Reaction score
Or try Affinage b:RED.

You don't need to lift the hair so a one step process and it's fairly rich and vibrant.
No affinage available here. :( I have always gone to framesi for my violets but I would like to get it done with wella. My require some trial and error on my part.

cassies97

Reaction score
thanks for the reply. is the violet pretty strong there ? cause a 3 seems a bit dark
also how do you feel about the special mix /68 + clear over a balayage?
Do you want a rich violet or a smokey violet?

mjmhair

Reaction score
Do you want a rich violet or a smokey violet?
she's half asian with a olive complexion so smokey would look better. Shes also a nurse so it can't be too loud

cassies97

Reaction score
she's half asian with a olive complexion so smokey would look better. Shes also a nurse so it can't be too loud
I'd go with the 0/68 with clear then. I was going to recommend it with 8/81 but as you said it can't be loud I wouldn't.

Over a balayage it'll be lovely.

If only they brought out the /68 in magma grrr

Latest posts