Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal3

Reaction score
Hi geeks!!

What kind of colours would you use for this....

From a lightblond base 9 or 10

To this image.jpg

I've just returned to Wella so I'm still learning, but I recently did my daughters, she is a natural base 6-7. I put Illuminia 6 6% on roots, 8 9% mid lengths, 10/8 12% ends. You'll see from pic it's only subtle which is deliberate. Not sure if that helps you at all, I mixed with colour ID so no foils needed. Is the client a natural 9-10 or tinted? I'm trying to get pics of her hair now as it's lifted up more with washing.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388362431.217278.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388362451.768968.jpg

It's Nice!!

She is coloured it's more like a level 10.
image.jpg
I use wella koleston and colour touch.

I've just returned to Wella so I'm still learning, but I recently did my daughters, she is a natural base 6-7. I put Illuminia 6 6% on roots, 8 9% mid lengths, 10/8 12% ends. You'll see from pic it's only subtle which is deliberate. Not sure if that helps you at all, I mixed with colour ID so no foils needed. Is the client a natural 9-10 or tinted? I'm trying to get pics of her hair now as it's lifted up more with washing.View attachment 51501View attachment 51502

That's a really nice soft ombré for a young girl looks lovely x
Kim's is called a stretched root hers is all achieved with a lightner all the way through and toned! the root is stretched down first with the stretched root technique then the balayaged technique is used you do really have to just be creative with your colour placement here achieving flattering placement is the key x

I've just returned to Wella so I'm still learning, but I recently did my daughters, she is a natural base 6-7. I put Illuminia 6 6% on roots, 8 9% mid lengths, 10/8 12% ends. You'll see from pic it's only subtle which is deliberate. Not sure if that helps you at all, I mixed with colour ID so no foils needed. Is the client a natural 9-10 or tinted? I'm trying to get pics of her hair now as it's lifted up more with washing.View attachment 51501View attachment 51502

Colour touch sunlights would of been lovely for your daughters hai also (if it was all natural) people forget about sunlights for just a subtle sunkissed look would of looked lovely just some ideas for you 😊 x

Colour touch sunlights would of been lovely for your daughters hai also (if it was all natural) people forget about sunlights for just a subtle sunkissed look would of looked lovely just some ideas for you 😊 x

Hair sorry bloody phone! X

Have someone any suggestions for me?

Latest posts

Back