Went crazy today-booked training left right and centre!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
So....... just wanting to share with you all that after ummming and arrrrring for months, I decided to pull my finger out and get on with progressing my career!!

All in one go!

I booked Kim Lawless basic wax training last night, followed by both the CND shellac and CND brisa gel conversion courses today!!!

Spent all my money now...I really hope its all worth it!! I plan to go mobile, or rent a space next year and time was running out so i had to just do it!!!!

I must say, it feels sort of good, as its been months of deliberation!!!!!

All sounds fab!! Best wishes xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah go for it girl !

Putting your eggs in different baskets, so to speak, is a good idea. Enjoy your training, all the best.

Good for you. I LOVE training. I find it so exciting to learn something new. I'm doing Kim's intimate waxing soon. Having deliberated for so long, I'm now really looking forward to it - if that's not too weird!!!

My Vajazzles are in stock lol!

Good luck on your courses x

ooooh thats the one i'm hoping to get on afterwards! Good luck too, let us know how it goes?!

Good for you H.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Putting your eggs in different baskets, so to speak, is a good idea. Enjoy your training, all the best.

Thanks a lot! exactly my thinking!!!!
xxx

Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Best of luck x I have 3 courses booked in the next 4 weeks, can't wait for them. No money left for Christmas presents though! x

Best of luck x I have 3 courses booked in the next 4 weeks, can't wait for them. No money left for Christmas presents though! x

i know the feeling- oh well career comes first ha ha

... Well done hunni ....
At the School where i work we're introducing NVQ L2 Hairdressing next Sept with our 6th formers , our hairdressing salon is nearly set up and it's looking good ....
Im Hoping that it doesn't clash with my beauty teaching timetable as I'd like to train in hairdressing too ... !!!
Continuous professional development is the key in our industry ... <3

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Good for you! Hope you enjoy it all x

Congratulations! You will be in the best of hands with both training. Kim is a legend and I don't have to say what I think of CND! Lol

... Well done hunni ....
At the School where i work we're introducing NVQ L2 Hairdressing next Sept with our 6th formers , our hairdressing salon is nearly set up and it's looking good ....
Im Hoping that it doesn't clash with my beauty teaching timetable as I'd like to train in hairdressing too ... !!!
Continuous professional development is the key in our industry ... <3

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Agreed! It really is! Thanks

Xx

Congratulations! You will be in the best of hands with both training. Kim is a legend and I don't have to say what I think of CND! Lol

Thanks Geeg! I'm really looking forward to both trainings! X

Sounds great! Well done and enjoy your training <3 x

Good for you. I LOVE training. I find it so exciting to learn something new. I'm doing Kim's intimate waxing soon. Having deliberated for so long, I'm now really looking forward to it - if that's not too weird!!!

My Vajazzles are in stock lol!

Good luck on your courses x

Hi
Hope you don't mind me asking and jumping on this thread.
Where about are you doing your training with Kim? I've been wanting to train with kim for a while but she hasn't set any dates where I am and I can't get down to where she has been training. :lol:

Latest posts

Back