Were can I get PopIts in London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOTI

Reaction score
:confused::)
I must say i crack myself up reading some of your threads, its nice to know i'm not alone!! (experimenting on myself with new crazy ideas) as most of you i am really exited in getting the popits, but i've had no luck in buying them online. Coming to the UK in September so i would really appreciate if someone could tell me were i could buy buy in London (Kensington)

Sweet Squared are the officail distributors - give them a call on 0845 210 6060
they can post them out to you xx

:confused::)
I must say i crack myself up reading some of your threads, its nice to know i'm not alone!! (experimenting on myself with new crazy ideas) as most of you i am really exited in getting the popits, but i've had no luck in buying them online. Coming to the UK in September so i would really appreciate if someone could tell me were i could buy buy in London (Kensington)

You can purchase them from Sweet Squared (with proof of a professional certificate in Nail Education) or you can buy from Ketan Patel at the Creative Nail Academy in Acton direct while in London, but you will have to be able to prove you are a nail pro and bring your certificate with you.

Thanks for your reply, i will give them a call next month when i come over to Londonxx

I will sure bring my certificates with me so that i have no problem in purchasing them

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back