What a blooming gorgeous day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love this weather especially being mobile.....windows down music blaring (morrisey) out makes you all smiley for your clients

:) :) Hello Chicks its been nice and sunny in Bristol 2 day!Fingers crossed it will stay like this over the w-end?:) :) :)

It is GREAT weather, I hope that it lasts for a bit. I went to the park for lunch and enjoyed the sun.

Well i was at work untill 1pm, when my mum came & took me for lunch, then i did her nails, when Lily came home from school mum took her for the weekend & dean & i went for a few beers. Yum yum.

Been lovely here today but I've worked 9-7 so missed the best of it. Fingers crossed it is nice tomorrow as it's my half day. :)

i luuurrrrve the sunshine too !!! just dont like having to sit inside salon i would rather be outside!!
Plus im sure the heat makes all men a bit randy , got a proposition of the hubby when we drove past a field lol, then last night could hear a funny noise outside my bedroom window checked to see what it was and found 2 hedghogs having a hump!! they didnt half make a racket!!!
Je'taime...........

Well, another fab sunny day. did sod all from 3 onwards. got paddle pool out for kids, had couple o beers and watched em splash about. Life dunt get much better than this. BLOOMING MARVELOUS.

it is a very nice day today, but I was stocked in the bloody office!! Altho I had an ice cream at work...

raw-beauty said:
it is a very nice day today, but I was stocked in the bloody office!! Altho I had an ice cream at work...
Awe bless ya. Hope you enjoyed your ice cream and had a big flake in it. My bud was Ice cold and went down a treat, no flake in it but had dish of walkers cheese and onion crisps. Looking forward to tomorrow now.

Latest posts

Back