What a blooming gorgeous day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moanie

Reaction score
Hasn't it been gorgeous weather today.
Sorry to be boring but I love the sun. Got all my washing dry, cut the grass, all out doorsie stuff... Brilliant.

Mind you, I did a set of nails this evening and struggled with product a bit cos it was so warm.

Any one else had a nice day in the sun doing sunny day things?

It was a lovely day although my left shoulder might not agree! sat in the garden reading Scratch..its a bit burnt lol.

Yer its been gr8 today i LOVE IT!! ive been shopping, not the best weather to go shopping in but it was still nice then me n my hubby had a bbq xx

BBQ sounds great, fancied one myself but hubby away..... We all know that BBquing is the MANS job! didnt dare touch his barbie and tools.
He said i could play with his lawnmower tho lol.

Has been really nice here today was so sunny it was 20* .....took the dog for a lovely 32km bike ride.....loved it .....hope tomorrow's the same :)

Me too. Love sunny Fridays, really gets you into the weekend mode. If its sunny again, I am going to sit in the garden when the kids get back from school and have a gin and tonic, ice, lime, dish of peanuts and read my scratch.

26 degrees & a warm breeze! Lovely, especially as I finished work at 2 today :) Nice to have a bit of a heat wave but wonder how long till that thunderstorm we've been promised??

Its been lovely, as soon as it became May the sun came out. I love the warm evenings, bring on the summer!!!:)

Yep thats true. As my old gran used to say 'never cast a clout till may is out'.

I worked til 6.30pm...by which time the rumbles of thunder were here over the west mids! (darlaston is bleak at the best of times!) :o(
I love the Summer...balmy nights...hazy days....barbeques....STELLA ARTOIS in PINT cans!!!!
:green:

It was absolutely gorgeous here too! It was so nice to get out and just stroll instead of sprinting to get out of the cold, wind and rain. Me thinks a trip to the park is on the cards for tomorrow. Get Cam out on his bike!

Beautiful day here yesterday too, and today looks good aswell.
As we're deep in the country, all you can see for miles around is bright yellow fields, they look amazing.
Down the park last night with the family, first time on bike with no stabilisers for my 4yr old.:eek: Absolutely no balance what so ever!

Sadly not so nice up here yesterday the morning was very windy but it was dry then the heavens opened in the afternoon and its still raining now!!!:cry:
Our poor rabbit and guineapigs were out in their run all day they were like drowned rats by the time we got them into their hutches:eek:

it wasn't too nice here yesterday, but today is another story! It is so nice, I want to go for a beautiful walk in the country or at the beach!

Louge, I got burnt the other day too - I was driving and didn't realise how hot it must have been! Better be more careful, lol.

mm i love summer!!

It's lovely here today,i have a client this afternoon for a colour cut and blow,she cracks me up and i look forward to her appointments,but not today,i wish i were sat out soaking up the sun :(

just been sat out at work having dinner and it is bloody roasting.

i feel like a cooked chicken! LOL

Cant believe it rain this morning but wall to wall blue skies this afternoon:) nice to see we can be the same as the rest of the country i don't like being left out:lol:

Hi Karen, i'm in Aberdeen too, unbelievable isn't it!

Pouring rain when I went to work and now it is gorgeous sunshine and soooo warm!! (well, for here anyway!!)

I have spent the day working in an air conditioned resturant... when i finished at 3pm and went to get the kids from school i nearly past out with the heat in the car.. temp in car was 34 wish i had been out in the sun....:irked:

Latest posts

Back