What age is your youngest waxing client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlebear

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

a client asked me today would I wax her 12 year old daughter. She hasn't started puberty yet but she has dark hair growth on her legs which she is self conscious about and her mother thinks shaving will only make the situation worse. The youngest client I have treated is 16 yrs, have any of you waxed younger clients?

I don't do waxing....yet..... but my policy for other treatments is 16 or 17 need to be accompanied or i have conversation with the parent 18 or over ok....

10. She had a thick dark mono brow so I took the middle out x

I have a regular client who is 11. She has her brows and forearms waxed regularly as she has such dark, thick growth.

Also don't assume that a 12 year old who hasn't started her periods also hasn't started puberty, she almost certainly will have, which will affect her hair growth and general levels of confidence.

Speak to your insurance company re age, and if they say yes make sure a parent signs the consent form and is present throughout the appointment.

My youngest is 12 but anybody under 16 I get their parent to give me a letter of consent and stay in the room at all times

Latest posts

Back