What are all you thoughts on....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd take a look . . . I've not seen tattoos like that before, they are real works of art in fact she is a work of art in herself.
I'm not saying I'm converted but as you say she does look kind of classy.
I wonder what made her have all those done, if she started out thinking just one, or if she always wanted lots done to make an impact, and did she start modelling before having the tattoos or with them already done. Do you think it gets her more work?

It definitely gets her more work! She's in loads of car, tattoo & music magazines, and she models for rockabilly clothing shops all over the place (rockabilly's actually got a VERY big following - you can go to a rock and roll weekender every week of the year in this country, and many weekends there are several events!). She is very popular! If you like her look, try Bernie Dexter Pin Up Girl & Rockabilly Clothing Styles For Modern Girls . She is lovely, and has a brilliant clothing line! Very foxy dresses! She now has a few tattoo's, I love the horseshoe one on her lower back.

There are so many different styles that have or don't have tattoos. Can you imagine going up to a big hairy biker and saying "your tattoos make you look like a chav"? Look out for the bloodshed! (PS I've known a few bikers in my time, and they're usually really nice people, just saying tattoo's can go with lots of looks:green:)

Latest posts

Back