What are current hair trends??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbee

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm off to the hairdressers tomorrow and I'm really looking to update my hair, although need advice before.

I have naturally curly hair - although only just wavy - due to straigntening it chemically a year ago. It sometimes looks a little frizzy.

It is below my shoulders, now I was wondering whether to have a large amount cut off - to get rid off last remaining traces of straightener and to have a longish fringe (currently no fringe).

Just wondering what the current trend is?? Would it be a mistake to have fringe and shorter cut???

All advice really appreciated.

:confused:

thick full fringes are bang on trend at the moment and arent as hard work as you probably think. . if your hair is thick it may take a while to get used to. . . we have had a lot of retro inspired requests, some subtle and some like really bold twiggy style thick fringes and are the bangs layered into the face. . i like this look it cool, i even got the fringe cut myself HAHAHA x

Latest posts

Back