What are the best training courses in Scotland?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaaarrr

Reaction score
Hi There,

I am a new member to SalonGeek and looking for some advice! I've began my training to become a beauty therapist and my first step is taking the course with The Fingertips Centre where I am doing a course for nails. I love the Centre and would go for all my nail training, however, I am not sure where to carry out my further training in Glasgow or Edinburgh areas...

I would like to carry out training in eyelash extensions, tinting, waxing, spray tanning and make up and I can see so many courses but what one do I choose?! Is a day course acceptable? What companies have the best reputation?! Can I get help with training courses?

Any help would be most appreciative!

Thanks!

NSI (the Scottish beauty school) in Glasgow is amazing!
I done my Nail technician Diploma there and a few of their others courses for Lashes, tanning, waxing, facials etc and they were brilliant!
100% recommend!
Xxx

Perfect! I was looking at some of their courses but wasn't sure how they compared to other courses.. It's always better to hear from some one who has completed the courses! Did you get insurance and everything no bother after the courses? Xx

I can recommend Lash Revolution based in Livingston. Jen is fabulous for lash extensions x

I got a years insurance included with my courses at NSI xx

That's a good deal! Thanks for your help :) xxx

I did my spray tan training with The Fingertips Centre too and it was great - really recommend them!! Also second the recommendation for the Beauty School in Hillington - did a manicure course with them and it was really good, been considering other courses with them!

I think ill definitely do the tan training with fingertips.. How is the tan? Do you find it looking nice on clients?

I'm also looking at the beauty school, seems like the best bet!

Xxx

It's the Moroccan tan they use, i think the colour can be down to preference but I really like it, it's not orange!! And they have a wide enough range. The training was great too!

Hi there
The Scottish beauty school are the Scottish training centre and distributors of the lipolift pro lipo wrap ,and the course is ILA funded

Latest posts

Back