What are you all doing right now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tonicj

I have just started watching Fatal Attraction on dvd!

Finished watching eastenders on sky plus.... Now debating whether to go to sleep or watch a film

Watching Alan Carr interviewing an embalmed woman called Joan...

Writing my shopping list for tomorrow! No more junk food for me...detox time!

This is my treat night. Large glass of wine x 2 or 3 :D

Snuggled in bed, hot water bottle on bump, munching sweets and watching final season of Ugly Betty on Now TV.

Enjoy your evenings xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Waiting for my dominos pizza to arrive am starvin lol with stuffed hot dog crust yum yum lol xx

Watching Owen Wilson. I mean Starsky and Hutch.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Watching the magnificent seven with hubster and glass of wine.....man, that Steve McQueen was a fine bit of stuff.

As usual. ..working! Well sitting at my computer updating my website, constructing a new website, opening my post from the last three days which is like a mountain and thinking about giving myself a pedicure and a face lift and taking of my shellac that I have picked. ..opppssss.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Watching the magnificent seven with hubster and glass of wine.....man, that Steve McQueen was a fine bit of stuff.

All these dinosaur films Rinn. Hubby wanted to watch WW2 dvd:eek: sorry love but it's Fatal Attraction tonight :biggrin:

All these dinosaur films Rinn. Hubby wanted to watch WW2 dvd:eek: sorry love but it's Fatal Attraction tonight :biggrin:

I love it ....give me Steve McQueen over that Michael Douglas any day.....don't like him or Tom Cruise ....actually at least Michael Douglas can act ....a bit....but that other fella ....grrr

I love it ....give me Steve McQueen over that Michael Douglas any day.....don't like him or Tom Cruise ....actually at least Michael Douglas can act ....a bit....but that other fella ....grrr

Gladiator - Russell Crowe:D . Have that too. Know the script x

Catching up on vampire diaries. Love love love it! X

Gladiator - Russell Crowe:D . Have that too. Know the script x

Lol.i played it so much the sound went...had to buy another one..myself and maximus have a date every couple of months ....just the 2 of us and a bottle of wine....hmmmm

It's the part in the arena when the king asks for his name and he takes his helmet off and turns around. Oh I'm getting goose bumps. I even sent away for the sound track!

It's the part in the arena when the king asks for his name and he takes his helmet off and turns around. Oh I'm getting goose bumps. I even sent away for the sound track!

My name is Maximus,Decimus,Meridius, commander of the Armes of the North, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurlieus, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next......

love it.

My oldest stepson and his girlfriend arrived this evening, they've gone to bed and I've just poured another glass of wine x

My name is Maximus,Decimus,Meridius, commander of the Armes of the North, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurlieus, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next......

love it.

Went into a trance just now! Thought I was watching it Instead of fatal attraction:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back