What are you doing today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nails Grr hate these people. The type that choose a course to train with yet complain about the quality of the equipment etc... Don't punch her said:
Haha if only I had an apple :)

I did wax her though! Fun times. Sorry did that hurt?? Muhahahahahaha :D

Back to work today in my other job, so up at 0500 after a lovely sleep! Cooked breakfast for me and The Husband, as he was on an early too. Now he's snoring whilst watching his recording of the Grand Prix, whilst I win goodies on Ebay!
Managed to get some Laura Ashley fabric for my nail room and a coat from Hobbs that I wouldn't let the other half buy me in the store because I thought it was over priced.

I love a bargain. :biggrin:

Well I ended up going to the garden centre with the tiddlers and hubster, managed to spend a fortune but got my little man (the dog lol) a lush warm coat and had to test it out on a long woodland walk :) got a new frog for our fish tank too so happy pets today! Xx

I was at my boyfriends until around half 2, we watched Twilight & had a bit of a lazy morning/afternoon. Then came home & all I've done is window shopped online for christmas goodies! Non-productive Sunday, just how I like them :)

i'm just back from a football final. under 16's championship, gaelic football...we won..my 2 boys were playing.
waiting on the dinner now, fire is lit . uniforms are ready. starving.

I've had a Sunday lazy day! How bad :lol:

My day has consisted of a dvd day with the boyfriend and a candle lit bath :biggrin: well, a women does need her relaxation and pampering ;)

finishing packing for my hols to botswana :)

I too am having a lazy day today :) however it is still morning here lol gonna clean my house and lay around with my kittys. Last night was just so much fun :) but my camara died, so no pictures from last night :( oh well!

Latest posts

Back