What are you doing today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jocie

Reaction score
Im getting my hair extensions put back in and suprising my hubby with MMA fight tickets :) so excited!

Im going to a salsa party! Excited.

Ooo that sounds like fun too :) my weave is back in now...yeahh feel back to my old self

Today has passed but I spent my day buying a whole new 'professional' wardrobe.. Working at a bank part time so sweats and leggings with uggs just won't do. :p

xxxx

Awww I hear you shannon, I love my joggers. The fights were soo awesome :) my husband was so excited! I had just a fantastic evening :)!

Revising for my complete day 14 which is on 6th :)
Vicki x

Staying indoors! It's been raining all night and its now turned to massive flakes of snow!

I shall be doing the ironing :-( and might do some baking too.

xxx

Im staying in bed for most of the day, was out last night had slightly too much to drink and there was so much drama! Lol then Shellacing tonight.
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Today is my 'day off'!!! Everyone keeps telling me to take a day off - really? A whole day of doing absolutely nothing!! So I've had various family members with their drama staying for a week. I've dealt with my oh's family too. All the housework & mobile work, running a pamper evening this week. I start a new job tomorrow so yes, here I am claiming my day off.

I am not lifting a finger, I've refused appts for today and so far have lazed about in the bath for over an hour using every bath bomb I could get my hands on.

I recommend it to everyone!

Next: long dog walk. Lush.

Today is my 'day off'!!! Everyone keeps telling me to take a day off - really? A whole day of doing absolutely nothing!! So I've had various family members with their drama staying for a week. I've dealt with my oh's family too. All the housework & mobile work, running a pamper evening this week. I start a new job tomorrow so yes, here I am claiming my day off.

I am not lifting a finger, I've refused appts for today and so far have lazed about in the bath for over an hour using every bath bomb I could get my hands on.

I recommend it to everyone!

Next: long dog walk. Lush.

Sounds like a fantastic day to me :)

I have a date tonight :D

Doing not much with my girlies and hubby.. Which is so unusual for us but a super busy day yesterday has left us all pooped... I think crafting/cooking and skyping family will be all we do :) xx

Hubby is at work till late, little fella has gone to brands hatch to watch the truck racing and so far I've had a bath, done the housework, sorted the washing and put my lunch in the oven. Now I'm chilling in a super toasty lounge with the dog and cat, catching up on TV I've missed whilst I was on my hols last week, doing to be shellacking myself, studying for my eye treatments course week Monday and reading. Sure I'll be climbing the walls by 1pm lol! X x x

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

Im getting my hair extensions put back in and suprising my hubby with MMA fight tickets :) so excited!

Going out lunch with some friends x

Lying in bed watching my taped strictly come dancing. Hubby has just made me a lovely cuppa and i might persuade (bribe) darling daughter for a bacon sandwich soon lol

Then daughter off out to fireworks and fair with her mates and me hubby and son going to a firework party (although I'm a bit fire worked out after last night when we took the kids to Southend!)

On my waxing course with the most annoying know it all, pretentious idiot, slagging off every other therapist in her area! Coupled with toothache and a cold and feeling sick I want to punch her :( loving my course tho! X

Looking after my sicky poorly baby, who has laid on the sofa for 24 hours straight now, giving him lots of mummy cuddles :-( x

Watching 'stenders on iPlayer under the duvet on the sofa with #3 laid next to me and #4 'playing' nails beside me, varnish all up her fingers, glitter all over my floor.. Lazy day :)

Going out lunch with some friends x

Same here. Might give them a laugh by wearing hot pants with my shirt (quite a posh restraunt so will make it more fun than being la de dah haha)
Xoxo

[QUOTE=Nails
Grr hate these people. The type that choose a course to train with yet complain about the quality of the equipment etc... Don't punch her, just get an apple and shove it in her exhaust ad film her having the fright of her life when it goes bang xoxo

Nails Grr hate these people. The type that choose a course to train with yet complain about the quality of the equipment etc... Don't punch her said:
Haha love it gotta try that one out someday :D x

Latest posts

Back