What are you thankful for? (2013)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
What a fab positive thread.

I'm thankful for my happy healthy girls, and thankful to the support my friends family and clients have given me to make my business a success.

On a lighter note I'm also thankful for Tetley tea bags, internet shopping and my hairdresser :)

Virtues you do make me giggle!

I'm thankful for my lovely partner (even if he is a messy untidy slob at times) for supporting me in leaving a job that made me unhappy and going self employed. I'm thankful that in these hard times he has a secure job and has just been promoted. I'm thankful every single day for my baby girl who brings so much joy and sunshine to my life. I'm thankful to my in laws who are letting us move in with them once our house is sold until we find a new house. I'm thankful that my dads parents are here to see my baby girl especially after almost losing my grandma 3 years ago. I'm thankful for my parents and in laws helping me with childcare. I'm thankful for my best friend of 27 years who is always there no matter what.

I have a lot to be thankful for..... :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm thankful:-

For my wonderful daughter who is my reason for living

For my fantastic friends who I love dearly and have neglected terribly

For not killing my cowboy builder

For the genuine good guy builders who have saved the day

For my 16yr old doggie Riley (the son I never had)

For my 84 year old saucy mum who makes me belly laugh

For the wonderful business opportunities that I've been given

For the luck that has been sent my way

For my depression not getting too close this year

For having the belief and the positive thinking to know that whatever happens in life………this time shall pass.

Thankful that I haven't been thrown off this site..... yet !!

I'm thankful for the little jelly bean growing inside me

Im thankful for a wonderful son and husband (even if they are smelly, messy boys :D )

I'm thankful to my mum and dad for just, well being as helpful and supportive as ever

And I'm thankful we've not lost anyone this year, unlike last year when we lost three of our closest

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am thankful for:

still having both sets of grandparents, (fingers are crossed my Grandads treatment has worked & he will be ok)

For my loving family especially my beautiful Mum! ❤️

For my gorgeous pooch 🐾

Having a successful little business 💅

My friends who have been there for me throughout the lows of this year.

For being happy in my relationship after a rough patch.

Sometimes we can focus too much on the things we don't have. Thanks for reminding us of the things we do have Chicka.

Xx

I've thought about it ..and can only come up with this statement.

I am thankful to the Government Technology Strategy Board for awarding my husband and I with the title of "2013 grant winners for outstanding innovation to the hair and beauty industry". Now the fun and hard work really begins.

I am also thankful for my gorgeous and very talented husband who supports me reading and spending copious amounts of time on this forum (that I know will be ending shortly!). ..

I am also thankful to my parents...for not a lot!

I have something else to add to my list. I am also thankful for the 200+ strangers that have shared my missing cat notice on fb and the messages I have received from people I do not know telling me they are out looking for him, people have gone out of their way to help and I'm very thankful for their help x

I'm thankful to the amazing staff at queen Elizabeth hospital Birmingham for removing my dads prostate cancer this year -they deserve more money 👍

Laura x

I'm thankful for take-out. I'm sooo lazy to cook right now. Just thought I'd throw that in. :lol:

That's started my tummy growling and I'm not finished for another hour!

I am grateful for

My children, who are both such lovely thoughtful people. I don't see enough of them and I miss them.

My partner, who is supporting me through this college course and the start up of my business.

My friends, who despite not seeing much of me lately, still keep in touch and haven't forgotten me.

My college colleagues, who support me with my basic computer skills in exchange for polishing tips.

My clients, who are loyal and have re-arranged their appointment days in order to stay with me whilst I am doing my course rather than finding the next therapist.

My landlady, who is a lovely person, kind and generous and has given me invaluable advice.

That's started my tummy growling and I'm not finished for another hour!

I better not say what I've ordered then... :lol:

Latest posts

Back