What are your experiences with CND Rescue RXx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm disappointed in rx - used it myself as soon as it was launched before introducing to clients. Used on bare nails for 3wks 3-4 times a day and can honestly say there was no difference.
I'd also find it hard to sell as all my clients are Shellac wearers so I'd be losing business to get them to try it- advice please

Gosh I'm surprised some of you aren't getting results, my clients are getting really good results even if they have shellac on.

Just wanted to say that my "problem" shellac ladies are getting fab results applying it over their shellac.
I have one of those! Have you noticed a massive difference?
x

I'm really interested as having this product as a homecare product for the destructive ladies in my life lol. But I've never had anything to do with CND before, I use OPI for everything but everyone rates this product so well and I've read alot about it. Do I have to be trained with CND? Or can i open an account with my nail tech nvq? That probably sound really stupid to everyone from CND world :( xx

I have one of those! Have you noticed a massive difference?
x
All my ladies that wear shellac have noticed that their nails are stronger after 2weeks of using

I just got notification from one of my dearest friends raving about the treatment. I sent her a bottle as her nails were shot to bits due to the sheer amount of medication she takes. Everything from asthma to depression medication. It's left her nails very brittle, dull and flaky.

3 weeks of Rescue Rxx and she posted a picture on my Facebook tonight showing her nails positively glowing. She's amazed and I'm so delighted for her.

My friend is a nightmare shellac client, she is lucky to get a week without any chips/lifting. Well I bought her a bottle of rescue rxx and her latest set of nails are looking great and we have just hit the one week mark. Im so impressed and so is she!

All my ladies that wear shellac have noticed that their nails are stronger after 2weeks of using
It sounds really good [emoji4] can anyone answer my CND question about please? X

As long as you have a manicure certificate you can open an account with Sweet Squared to order CND products :)

As long as you have a manicure certificate you can open an account with Sweet Squared to order CND products :)
Thank you :) I didn't know if you were required to have CND training xx

Like to share my experiences with CND RescueXx after some weeks of using.

This product has really an improving effect to my nails. I am really excited. My nails feel stronger and there is no more delamination on the end oft he nails.

I am using the product between my Shellac applications, that means, when I remove my Shellac I give the nails a break from one to three days till next application. In this time I use Rescue two times a day. In the past I had a little bit problems to get full14 days wearing. In average on day 10 to 12 began little peelings or chips. It was possible to mask them till to day 14 with filing, etc.

Since the time I use Rescue my wearing is in average two and a half week. Sometimes I use the product also over my Shellac and in my opinion it has a good effect although people saying that the keratin is not able to penetrate through Shellac and only the natural oils are working. I suppose that if the keratin is not able to penetrate it might be have a stabilizing effect to the Shellac.

Before I recommend anything I give it first a try to myself ;-) but now I recommend it to some of my clients.

Really a great product! Never thought it works so fine!

My nails are the longest they've ever been, I apply it over my shellac.

Latest posts

Back