What are your favourite perfumes/scents?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jo Malone's Pomegranate Noir, Liz Earle's No15 and Lancôme Magie Noir - infact all Lancôme's fragrances, I used to work for them so have every one! X

I really wish this thread had a "scratch and sniff" function lol I get so fed up selling different perfumes in shops as after sniffing 4 they all smell the same, so I end up sticking to the same 2 :(

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tom fords neroli portofino! Covered myself in it today in debenhams cos its £250 a bottle ,lol

Ck in 2 you and Ghost.
My faves atm x

Miss Dior Cherie
Coco Mademoiselle
Chanel Allure
Jean Paul Gaultier original

Came back to this thread. Ive discovered a new love - Calvin Klein Obsession

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Paris YSL
J'adore (still adore Diorissimo) Dior
Chloe
Gio Giorgio Armani
Still Jennifer Lopez
G Giorgio Beverly Hills

I had an employer that was allergic to perfume, so i went a bit nuts when i finished working there. ...

Sent from my SM-N915G using SalonGeek mobile app

Gucci rush 2
Armani gold
Both bring back good memories 💞

Sent from my SM-G901F using SalonGeek mobile app

The one I've found in the shop this spring is - Daisy Sorbet, by Marc Jacobs
they have such an amazing, blossoming and flowery smelll! I love them!!!
and another one I like is - Madly, by Kenzo
I love them just the same as the other one...they're also very blossoming, very sweet and youthful)))

I don’t have any fixed brand because I like to keep switching to check different stuff, but from last 6-8 months I have been using Chichi, it’s a really cool perfume with nice smell. It is obviously very costly so I am looking to change it as at the moment I can’t spend 200 USD on just that… I would rather be happy with somewhere between 50-60 USD range, but definitely not above that.

My favourite is ANGEL in the star shaped bottle.

My favourite is ANGEL in the star shaped bottle.

I have a love/hate relationship with that one. Probably because people over spraying it makes me nauseous

Mine is Caroline Herrera and Prada but an old fav is the original Moschino :) mmmm

Mine is Caroline Herrera and Prada but an old fav is the original Moschino :) mmmm

The pink pill shaped bottle? Whats it smell like?

Jo Malone pomegranate Noir

The pink pill shaped bottle? Whats it smell like?
Hi foxy are you talking about the Caroline Herrera? It's gold pill shaped bottle it's very nice not too flowery not musky it's a very one of it's own. :)

Hi foxy are you talking about the Caroline Herrera? It's gold pill shaped bottle it's very nice not too flowery not musky it's a very one of it's own. :)

I used to have that one! Smells like rum, delicious

VIP 212 is the full name btw yes mines almost run out :-( x

Givencys la secrect. Very fresh and sweet at the same time also like ghost and vera wang priness. If has to be sweet and fresh and i will like it. Just wish the big houses didnt test on animals though

Last edited:
Givencys la secrect. Very fresh and sweet at the same time also like ghost and vera wang priness. If has to be sweet and fresh and i will like it. Just wish the bog houses didnt test on animals though

You like fresh and sweet? You might like Poppy by Coach. Its in the same vein as vera wang princess

Latest posts

Back