What are your goals for 2005

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I badly want to get my NVQ 2 and 3 assessments out the way to proudly display that certificate.

I'd like to have a proper nail room/salon at home which I'm working on.

Get to grips with airbrushing.

So exciting just hope I can find the time.
:irked:

Mines to finally finish my essentail nails course! :) I shall!!! i shall do it! lol xxx

my goals are
1. to do my ezflow conversion (doing it tomorrow)
2. to do a workshop
3. to put my self first for a change (3 boys and hubby working away for 10 years about bleeding time....lol)
4. to have a thriving business by the summer
5. most importantly i really have to give up smoking :irked:
6. me and rob to have at least one night out on our own, even if its every two months
7. not feel guilty about palming off three boystrous boys and worrying if they are behaving all the time.
8. to be more patient with my 9 year old (we argue like cat and dog i think he is hormonal)
9. to be happy within myself

What an excellent post, it has made me sit down and think!!

i have personal goals,,,still need to lose the xmas weight gained, stop smoking, not let the ironing pile up and do it when i should! plus many others :D
I have been pondering over doing my masters and have decided i am definately going to, i'm going to phone CND in the morning :D

I am going to build up my mobile business, lose????stones and enjoy life, cos we're only here once!!!

Love to you all, hope your dreams and wishes come true!
Love Tina

Latest posts

Back