What are your hobbies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to gigs :) trying to make exercise a hobby but its not happening. ..

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I've made cards for years and I started to get into jewellery making and wanted to venture into wedding jewellery. I've also done quite abit of furniture restoration which I'm going to do again when I finally sell and move. I was also trying to teach myself how to sew on my machine and make clothes but I'm living in limbo having viewings so everything's on hold.

I buy shoes. LOTS of shoes. Lots of pretty, sparkly, super high, expensive shoes.

It's an addiction I swear. I have a whole walk in wardrobe room (previously a spare bedroom) to house them in.

😊 xx

I have just started a comedy blog/Facebook/twitter aimed at women. It's like "the Lad Bible" kind of style but for women. Have a look.

It's called Lass Logic. Search for it on Facebook, Twitter and WordPress. It's good (well I think so haha).

I also used to make jewellery which was once used on Little Mix on the XFactor so I'd like to start doing something creative like that again.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Running, definately gets rid of the cobwebs. I'm no marathon runner & never intend to be but just doing anything from 2 to 5 miles is fine for me.
Plus it means I can drink wine & eat cake without feeling too guilty about, lol.

Wow what a talented bunch!x
I make glitter wine glasses and gifts. I also love making tiaras and do quite a few craft fairs in my spare time. I used to do Zumba several times a week but knackered my knee so in on crutches a lot so Zumba's out! If my leg gets better if love to learn how to pole dance and burlesque dance for fitness not in clubs! My other hobbies are reading, cinema, shopping and drinking cocktails xxx

I need a hobby!
I'm full of good intentions, started knitting a while ago and didn't even manage a scarf!
I downloaded the couch to 5k App months ago, and I'm still on the couch.
I watched the great Art Challenge and thought about getting back into art, but I haven't so much as doodled.
I suppose my garden is my hobby, it certainly takes up my time and energy and I haven't even planted my tomatoes yet!

I need a hobby!
I'm full of good intentions, started knitting a while ago and didn't even manage a scarf!
I downloaded the couch to 5k App months ago, and I'm still on the couch.
I watched the great Art Challenge and thought about getting back into art, but I haven't so much as doodled.
I suppose my garden is my hobby, it certainly takes up my time and energy and I haven't even planted my tomatoes yet!
Still on the couch lol
I've started journaling, I went on pintrest and found moleskine journals, omg soo much inspiration! From there then looked at other people's journals and I'm hooked! Spent the whole day Monday on it coz it was quiet in work

Pinterest is an addiction. I love it. Lol x

I'm not sure I fully understand Pinterest.
I'm on there and I searched on it for bathroom ideas (drove my builder mad with the pictures I pinned!) and I have searched on their for kitchen ideas.
So I seem to be using it just for reference and for ideas to show my builder, but I don't get all the following and other stuff that may go on!

It's like a virtual scrap book, when you follow someone's board every time they pin it shows up on your feed & if they follow you when u pin it shows up on theirs

It's like a virtual scrap book, when you follow someone's board every time they pin it shows up on your feed & if they follow you when u pin it shows up on theirs
Cheers..so unless they like bathrooms and kitchens no one is going to follow me lol!

It’s funny but I do agree social sites are not hobbies but addictions :p anyway for me the thing that I really enjoy is watching movies, reading books or if extra time I do spend on social sites like FB/Twitter, but for that I have got my cell phone too, so I can’t really count that as hobby. Now using this forum too is not a hobby, but it’s my requirement for my growth in the field I work!

I like to read books, to draw, listen to the music, write poems, to travel, to cook, and to do some hand made things sometimes!
I can show some of the works that I've done...:

It's some of my friendship bracelets!=)

And... some of my drawings!)))

Last edited:
I like to read books, to draw, listen to the music, write poems, to travel, to cook, and to do some hand made things sometimes!
I can show some of the works that I've done...:

It's some of my friendship bracelets!=)

And... some of my drawings!)))

Actually I forgot about Cooking, it’s my biggest hobby as whenever I get free time I am on to cooking some stuff and to go forward I must tell you I am a foodie… so that automatically attracts me to cooking. It’s awesome work you have done dear… They are really beautiful I wonder who those friends to receive this amazing stuff are as they must be very luck. I really like the 3rd one it’s really pretty!

Actually I forgot about Cooking, it’s my biggest hobby as whenever I get free time I am on to cooking some stuff and to go forward I must tell you I am a foodie… so that automatically attracts me to cooking. It’s awesome work you have done dear… They are really beautiful I wonder who those friends to receive this amazing stuff are as they must be very luck. I really like the 3rd one it’s really pretty!

Thank you very much for your lovely comment Sarah! I can understand you about your hobby, and the reason because you enjoy this... I also like tasty foods, and probably because of this also like to cook!:)
Thank you for your compliments about my bracelets, though it's friendship bracelets, I did them for myself only... It's a lot of hard work to make them and I really feel sorry to give them to someone, or this someone must be really special to me, but I don't have such friends so I leaving all of the bracelets for myself! It's very nice to have all of them, and the moment when I look on them make me very proud for all of the work that I've done to make such a pretty accessories...:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back