What are your top 10 popular CND Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YummyMummy2014

Reaction score
Just as title says
I want to boost my nails business as of next year and want to offer a range of CND shellac as well as my gel enhancements
I want to know what colours I should go for to begin with-
What are your 10 most popular- think I'll start off with 10 and see how I go!
Thanks!

You'll need two for french like Cream Puff & Negligee to start with. After those I'd say Asphalt, Fedora (in the colder months), Wildfire, Decadence, Hot Pop Pink (you can layer this with Moonlight & Roses to create a colour identical to Tutti Frutti), Romantique, Midnight Swim & Lobster Roll. Popularity of the colours does vary according to season so bear this in mind!

Lobster Roll
Hot Pop Pink
Rock Royalty
Red Baroness
Masquerade
Tropix
Purple Purple
Fedora
Blackpool
Decadence

2 French
Wildfire
Tropix
Masquerade
Tutti frutti
Plum paisley
A nude
Blackpool
and glitters for rockstar

Just as title says
I want to boost my nails business as of next year and want to offer a range of CND shellac as well as my gel enhancements
I want to know what colours I should go for to begin with-
What are your 10 most popular- think I'll start off with 10 and see how I go!
Thanks!

Wildfire
Hot pop pink
Cake pop
Tropix
Beau
Cream puff
Black pool
Masquerade
Midnight swim
Plum paisley

For winter months I would suggest
Cream puff
Negligee
Rom antique
Widfire
Decadence
Fedora
Rock royalty
Black pool
Indigo frock
Masquerade

Cream puff n negligee or grapefruit sparkle for French (also great for layering)
Wildfire
Tropic
Electric orange
Pink bikini
Dark lava
Grape gum
Blush teddy
Nude knickers x

Thanks! A lot of the same colours are being mentioned which is what I was hoping for! Giving me a good idea of what to start off with
Can any suggest ones that they rarely use too?

In my case my customers didn't like
Tango passion
Bicycle yellow

And generally most of my customers have a huge issue avoiding shimmers and glitters, frustrating, agh...

Think if I stick to French, reds and pinks for now with maybe one darker shade i would be ok for now?

My most popular are;
Masquerade
Tinted love
Hot pop pink
Strawberry smoothy/gotcha
Cocoa
Cream puff (for French)
Beau (for French)
Tropix
Wildfire
Plum paisley
Cerulean sea

That's 11 oops! The additives will help you create a wider colour choice too or mica powders! They'd give you tonnes more colours! Ohh and the Lecente glitters are fab!
Xxxx

Ok methinks I'll have to ask Santa for nail products!

Studio white & negligee for french (I much prefer to work with studio white than cream puff)
Tropix
Rose Bud
Nude Knickers
Desert Poppy
Lilac Longing
Wildfire
Satin Pyjamas

They're my most popular so far, I've only been using Shellac since March so this could all change during the winter months

Studio white & negligee for french (I much prefer to work with studio white than cream puff)
Tropix
Rose Bud
Nude Knickers
Desert Poppy
Lilac Longing
Wildfire
Satin Pyjamas

They're my most popular so far, I've only been using Shellac since March so this could all change during the winter months

Is studio white a brighter white than cream puff?

Is studio white a brighter white than cream puff?

It's not brighter, just a bit more manageable. For me anyway.

I find CP is very easily applied too thick and it crinkles/bubbles if too thick. I admit that's half down to application but Studio White is much easier to manage in that sense x

Latest posts

Back