What art paint can I use for natural nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liliya

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am planning to start doing nail art for clients in one of the Spas and I was wondering what kind of paint is safe to use on clients' natural nails? Should it be acrylic water based? Is there any difference? Is there any paints that will leave yellow marks on the nails?

I read some threads on the forum and did not find an answer to my question. Thank you!:)

Hello everyone! I am planning to start doing nail art for clients in one of the Spas and I was wondering what kind of paint is safe to use on clients' natural nails? Should it be acrylic water based? Is there any difference? Is there any paints that will leave yellow marks on the nails?

I read some threads on the forum and did not find an answer to my question. Thank you!:)

use acrylic paint.
always use a base coat first and then a topcoat to protect your designs.

perfect, thank you!

Does the acrylic paint cause yellowing to the nail? Thanks.

Not if you use a base coat hun. Plus if you paint onto a naked nail with water based acrylic paint, I find it pulls and drags and ruins the design when you put the top coat on anyway. Make sure your base is touch dry before you start painting, or your flicks or whatever pattern you are doing sort of sinks into the base coat. hope that makes sense! hth x x

Latest posts

Back