What book is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lcollins

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Can anyone advise me on the best book to buy for freehand nail art and Airbrushing techniques. I have done the course and am now looking for new ideas, colours and applications.

Thanks for your help

Lynn

P.s It is lovely and sunny here in Portugal! :D

Nail artistry by Jaquie Jefford is great! Got a few hand painted and loads of airbrushed designs. Also Guide to airbrushing nails by Elizabeth Antony is good. Oh yer, my books not to bad either!!!!!!!! :)

PS, i will be coming to see my family soon who live in Sao Bras, we must meet up! My big sis, the "s" of K-Sa-Ra, is opening a nail salon soon in Santa Barbara. She will stock some k-sa-ra nail art products. will keep you posted.

chocolate said:
Nail artistry by Jaquie Jefford is great! Got a few hand painted and loads of airbrushed designs. Also Guide to airbrushing nails by Elizabeth Antony is good. Oh yer, my books not to bad either!!!!!!!! :)

PS, i will be coming to see my family soon who live in Sao Bras, we must meet up! My big sis, the "s" of K-Sa-Ra, is opening a nail salon soon in Santa Barbara. She will stock some k-sa-ra nail art products. will keep you posted.
Yeh,

Definately meet up and you can tell me all about the nail world!!!

Wish your sister the best of luck in setting up a nails salon I will definately be taking a look. Thanks for your help!

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back