What brand of gel do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which brand of gel do you use?

• Biosculpture

Votes: 126 17.8%
  • nsi

Votes: 136 19.2%
  • Akzent

Votes: 69 9.7%
  • Brisa

Votes: 204 28.8%
  • Gel it

Votes: 35 4.9%
  • Star nails

Votes: 36 5.1%
  • Young nails

Votes: 49 6.9%
  • LCN

Votes: 31 4.4%
  • OPI

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • NONE i hate gel!

Votes: 44 6.2%

• Total voters
I have just contacted Karen regarding the Akzentz nail gel as I cant find much info on it or prices on the web.

How long have you been using it? They look like they have a fantastic range of colours. Could you advise me of how long these Gels are lasting on your clients nails though please? Any info gratefully received. Many Thanks

Nikki

Akzentz for me, although I sometimes use IBD (not on your poll ;) )

IBD is extremely strong and well priced, however I don't like the whites in their range. I have tried Gel It, but didn't like it at all......far too much heat spike :Scared:

Karen at Nailsplusbeauty has been so helpful concerning Akzentz. I love the new coverage pink in their range and soft paint on white and it is also reasonably priced without high postage and packaging costs.

I use Fuzion About Fuzion

en Vogue en Vogue Sculptured Nail Systems Inc.

So far only one ladies nails came off. I thought it was due to me however all the nails were in the bed with her over night. I asked the ladies at the en Vogue store and they said they feel its with medications and chemo.

I have only done about 38 people and no one else has a problem.

Latest posts

Back