What can I retail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca Rebecca

Reaction score
Hi as a nail technician, am I only allowed to retail nail products or can I retail other Christmas gifts ie Moroccan tan from S2 and other gifts from other distributors? I'm assuming not, but I don't wanna miss a trick! X

Hi as a nail technician, am I only allowed to retail nail products or can I retail other Christmas gifts ie Moroccan tan from S2 and other gifts from other distributors? I'm assuming not, but I don't wanna miss a trick! X
Rebecca you can retail the retail lead products.

For example from CND that would be SolarOil, RescueRXx, Vinylux, Scentsations, sticky, Supershiney, etc. From MT all the fab mousses, tanning lotions, new cleanse and body butter. All RRP's are in the S2 cat at the back. If your not sure call us [emoji106]

Rebecca you can retail the retail lead products.

For example from CND that would be SolarOil, RescueRXx, Vinylux, Scentsations, sticky, Supershiney, etc. From MT all the fab mousses, tanning lotions, new cleanse and body butter. All RRP's are in the S2 cat at the back. If your not sure call us [emoji106]
Ok thankyou. I wonder if I'm covered legally? I need to set up insurance Monday so I'll check then x

Latest posts

Back