What can you use in conjunction with each other?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxy_princess

Reaction score
what i mean is, for example, if i had an acrylic foundation could i use a uv gel polish from a different brand? or if like i had an acrylic nail could i encapsulate UV gel into it?

i know for sure you definitely cant mix monomers but im confused about this in particular. what are the dos and donts of using gel and acrylic in conjuction with each other?

I use Nsi acrylic and then use CND shellac over the top. :) x

Sorry to hijack - but is there any reason you decided on NSI acrylic and not CND? I'm looking to book L&P next, and as I already started my training with CND shellac, thought I would use that one.

But keep hearing good things about NSI?

Sorry to hijack - but is there any reason you decided on NSI acrylic and not CND? I'm looking to book L&P next, and as I already started my training with CND shellac, thought I would use that one.

But keep hearing good things about NSI?

NSI is good for the price i guess, it'll get the job done!
i keep hearing good things about CND about how it flows easily and stuff but tbh id rather learn how to sculpt with something just a lil bit more difficult to work with. im currently training with The Edge in all systems but once i finish my NVQ level 2 & 3 i have to decide on which system to convert with for extensions. its between IBD and NSI in the end ! i love their coloured hard gel and cover pink range!

Yes you can use any brand of gel polish over your acrylic

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back