What cars do other mobile therapists have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aquqenur.jpg

My Love for Cars and Driving is second only to my Love of Nails!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nail-ific

What a beauty! I've got a zetec sport in frozen white, she's my baby :) X

I have an impreza. Great size of boot fits all my kit easily and also goes like s**t of a shovel lol!
I've always been into cars since I was little

I have a tardis - its a Yaris and its unbelievable how much I can fit in it. The cost for tax is a bit more than £35, about £120 something for the year I think.

Today it had my couch, lots of shopping, wax kit, towel bundle, daughter, mother, dog in its carry box and me. Ok it was a bit of a squeeze, but I don't usually carry so much. Normally I can comfortably fit the couch in the boot with space left over for other items and have found that difficult with lots of other bigger looking cars. It is cheap on fuel and insurance too.

Snap! Though mines an 02 plate so not sure if yours is a newer model?
But again, good with petrol, cheap car insurance and i can fit in the boot my table and 2 chairs :)

I have an impreza. Great size of boot fits all my kit easily and also goes like s**t of a shovel lol!
I've always been into cars since I was little

Made me chuckle never heard that saying before x

We have a L200 Warrior 4x4 - like the other posts - i LOVE it - scared the poop out me to begin with but its brilliant - my daughter is super safe, you can fit gajillions in it! Also from a book keepers point of view its classed as a van so instant Annual Investment Allowance tax relief! It is costly in road tax though approx £400 per year but relatively low insurance, great advertising tool too!

Could of done with that advice few months back bf treated me to a nice new car I measured the boot size with my eyes lol, don't do many mobile clients but last week i had to and I looked like part of a comedy Sketch twisting the couch every way possible and bending over backwards :rolleyes: xxx
I totally understand, I'm driving a VW Scirocco, a generous gift from my partner, but really not practical. As i'm mobile, i'm also twisting the couch ;-)
But i don't want to change my car for another, he's quickly and sharply ;-)
I love it.

http://encarsglobe.com/data_images/models/volkswagen-scirocco/volkswagen-scirocco-01.jpg

Zetec Sport, fits everything in when I need it & £20 a year tax! Average mpg is about 58-64 so top car all round, except for in the snow.... May need to carry a shovel in the boot! x

After taking advice from fellow geeks I have a Smart diesel. FREE road tax and got 79mpg out of last tank of fuel.
I love him and call him Smartacus!

No good to you but might be useful to anyone else looking.

I've got a 307cc, massive boot even when the tops down. I love it when it's been a stressful day, I pop the roof down and distress before seeing my next client, plus it adds to the image lol......I'm in no way a posh bird! Expensive on the old road tax £240 this year....gulp! But it's quite economical to the gallon.

Latest posts

Back