What cars do other mobile therapists have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natso

Reaction score
Hi guys just as the question asks above. I'm trying to decide what to change my car for. I'm thinking of trying to get something in the £35 car tax range but big enough for my couch and other essentials,and also my two kids when not working.I'd love to know what others have, as I've got to sell my beloved fiat seicento as he's too small but honestly have no idea what to look at! I've got till April but need to start looking around.thank you loads x x

I have a smart car but no good for the kids I'm afraid. Fits my couch and everything though whatever you look at take your couch with you they don't mind you trying it.
We have a bigger car for family outings xx

I have a focus. Looks nice, fits everything (and everyone lol) in downs use loads of petrol either. But fiestas are quite roomy despite what they look like from the outside. Xx

I have just bought a ford fusion, and I love it!!

If you get a diesel then it comes under the £35 tax.

They have fab boot space and a slightly higher driving position, so feels very safe.

Definitely take your couch and all other bits when trying out your preferred car options. See how easy it is to load/unload. Also, some boots have large wheel arches that can cause problems with wide flat loads.

If you pick kids up from school after doing a treatment, will there be enough space in the boot for some shopping too? Might not be an issue for you, but it was something that I needed to consider.

i have a van!!!! lol but the tax is £210 a year :( also my insurance is £1000... boooooo

I have a TT.
I can get all the kit in it....just about. And the kids can squeeze in. But would never be able to pick them up with out first unloading :/ so not ideal.
But then not cheap on tax or to to run, so not one of my better ideas, but yeah deffo take your kit with ya when looking, because its not just if it fits, it how easy it is to get every thing in and out, you don't want to.put your back out xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

I have a tardis - its a Yaris and its unbelievable how much I can fit in it. The cost for tax is a bit more than £35, about £120 something for the year I think.

Today it had my couch, lots of shopping, wax kit, towel bundle, daughter, mother, dog in its carry box and me. Ok it was a bit of a squeeze, but I don't usually carry so much. Normally I can comfortably fit the couch in the boot with space left over for other items and have found that difficult with lots of other bigger looking cars. It is cheap on fuel and insurance too.

I don't drive, but a woman I know has a focus, there's nothing she can't fit in plus passengers. She once fitted a 7 foot tree in there with my mum as a passenger. The tree was fully leafed, recently we put a lay down double sunbed in, with the boot shut and myself as passenger.
A while back was a coffin, fridge freezer, cooker, 8 seater table with chairs, a 3 seater sofa and a 52" tv (not all at once, but just an idea of what you can fit in) xoxo

I have a TT.
deffo take your kit with ya when looking, because its not just if it fits, it how easy it is to get every thing in and out, you don't want to.put your back out xxx

Could of done with that advice few months back bf treated me to a nice new car I measured the boot size with my eyes lol, don't do many mobile clients but last week i had to and I looked like part of a comedy Sketch twisting the couch every way possible and bending over backwards :rolleyes: xxx

I have just ordered a new Nissan x-trail! Yeah baby! :wink2:

Wouldnt be without a 4x4 out where we are in the sticks, my old CRV has been ace with the floods and snow, but as she's now 13 years old, it was time for a newer Model! :lol:

Jeep r/tax £300

Could of done with that advice few months back bf treated me to a nice new car I measured the boot size with my eyes lol, don't do many mobile clients but last week i had to and I looked like part of a comedy Sketch twisting the couch every way possible and bending over backwards :rolleyes: xxx

Yeah its a nightmare, my Clio before was a senseable car, even though every thing fitted it was so difficult to lift and twist the couch to get it to lye flat, at least the Audi is low down with a big flat boot so much easier x xx deffo try before you bye xxx

Fiat 500! And I love it! £35 for tax! Xx

Yeah its a nightmare, my Clio before was a senseable car, even though every thing fitted it was so difficult to lift and twist the couch to get it to lye flat, at least the Audi is low down with a big flat boot so much easier x xx deffo try before you bye xxx

Wel that's what I thought when I looked as I got an Audi nice big flat boot, I'm just going to buy a smaller couch :) x

i did have an astra which was great but was £130 or something a year for tax, unfortunatly wrote it off on boxing day. now i have a seat ibiza which is £35 for tax, its really good on diesel and quite roomy!xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I did have a mini hatch but as of last week I have a cooper s convertible ! Oops silly on fuel and a lot on tax but its so pretty !

aquqenur.jpg

My Love for Cars and Driving is second only to my Love of Nails!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nail-ific

aquqenur.jpg

My Love for Cars and Driving is second only to my Love of Nails!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nail-ific

Your cars gorgeous! I've got a limited edition ford fiesta (boy style) it's £30 a year road tax x

I don't drive, but a woman I know has a focus, there's nothing she can't fit in plus passengers. She once fitted a 7 foot tree in there with my mum as a passenger. The tree was fully leafed, recently we put a lay down double sunbed in, with the boot shut and myself as passenger.
A while back was a coffin, fridge freezer, cooker, 8 seater table with chairs, a 3 seater sofa and a 52" tv (not all at once, but just an idea of what you can fit in) xoxo

Lol! Sounds like me! ;) my car is always full to the brim with my 'crap' as hubby likes to call it. Haha but your right they are very roomy for passengers and for boot space. Xx

Latest posts

Back