What chair do you use for pedicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlabarbie

Reaction score
I am starting in a new room next week doing nails and pedis, and the room is tiny! So I am a bit stuck on what to use for pedicures?

Ideally, I would like something that can be used as the clients chair when they are sat at my desk for nails, as well as being used for pedicures, because the space is so limited. So something that fits under the desk, but is comfy enough to sit on whilst having a pedi. :rolleyes: Not asking for much am I?!

So if anyone has any ideas or would like to share what chair they use that would be great! Links or photos much appreciated too:green:.

Thanks.

Hiyah

I have purchased 2 faux leather storage stools that I use as chairs and they work great for pedicures, bought them off ebay and the seller can make them to any height, i get quite alot of comments from my clients as they sit nicely under my desk.

I have a tallish nail desk and always felt as though i was slumped at my desk now I feel my posture has changed and Im sat correctly. My storage stools are 53cm tall but could of got away with 50cm.

Plus having the added storage space helps lol

hth
Sue :)

Hiyah

I have purchased 2 faux leather storage stools that I use as chairs and they work great for pedicures, bought them off ebay and the seller can make them to any height, i get quite alot of comments from my clients as they sit nicely under my desk.

I have a tallish nail desk and always felt as though i was slumped at my desk now I feel my posture has changed and Im sat correctly. My storage stools are 53cm tall but could of got away with 50cm.

Plus having the added storage space helps lol

hth
Sue :)

Yeah, my desk is quite high, its been made for me so I need to be careful of slumping!

Thanks for your reply. How does it work for pedis though, I would have thought the client needs a back rest to lean back on, or are they against a wall???

Hey hun
I sit them up against the wall, I have a cushion if they need to lean on it for comfort.
I find it so much easier than my old stools.

Sue x

Hmmm. That could be an option. Thank you x

Any more ideas please??????

I am in the process of setting up my home salon and intend on using a portable massage table with the back up and then sitting at the end of the bed on my nail chair.
The table can then be folded up when not in use

Thanks for your reply. There is no way a massage table will fit in my room! Lol.

I got a chair yesterday anyway, a Carvers chair from a dining set. Fits perfectly.

I am in the process of setting up my home salon and intend on using a portable massage table with the back up and then sitting at the end of the bed on my nail chair.
The table can then be folded up when not in use

I was thinking of doing this but how can they get there feet in the spa?

Sit upright on table, bend knees and pop the spa on top of the table and place feet in.
Throw a nice soft towel over clients lap for privicy/comfort and away you go

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back