What color could this be?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scherie88

Reaction score
My sister had gone and gotten her nails done she does not live near me. She did a pink base coat, then a glitter that has a slight yellowish shimmer to it over the pink. It's really pretty. Any idea on what the color could ne? She said it's a gel pllish.

Attachments

• 20190416_215709.jpg
    20190416_215709.jpg
    761.7 KB · Views: 67
Did your sis know what brand of gel was used? It's like my cuccio Totally Tokyo.
I have a very super fine glitter from INK London called Megan and it gives that shimmer , I use it over nudes, pale grey and clients love it's delicate shimmer.
Good luck

Did your sis know what brand of gel was used? It's like my cuccio Totally Tokyo.
I have a very super fine glitter from INK London called Megan and it gives that shimmer , I use it over nudes, pale grey and clients love it's delicate shimmer.
Good luck
No. She didnt know the brand. It looks a little like gelish waterfield, only finer, but with a shimmer..it almost looks yellowish, but very faint.

No. She didnt know the brand. It looks a little like gelish waterfield, only finer, but with a shimmer..it almost looks yellowish, but very faint.
I'm looking for the color of the shimmer that was put over the pink..not the pink.

My sister had gone and gotten her nails done she does not live near me. She did a pink base coat, then a glitter that has a slight yellowish shimmer to it over the pink. It's really pretty. Any idea on what the color could ne? She said it's a gel pllish.

There's a transparent shimmer gel polish from cnd creative play that is called "tutu be or not to be" I believe. I have it but I'm unable to double check the name on the flask at the moment :). It can be painted on as you wish, after applying a colour of your choice (although I prefer it over pinks and nudes).
I also have a gel polish from Lilly Nails that looks very much like the colour underneath (called Hubba Bubba), but really it could be any brand as they all have similar colours.

Latest posts

Back