What Color Sync to cover over blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
I have a client in this week, she is about an7/8 base. ends are highleted blonde, she wants to go back to her base colour but no warmth in. which shades of color sync should i use so it's not over warm,but enough to stop it going khaki.thanks.xx:o

I have a client in this week, she is about an7/8 base. ends are highleted blonde, she wants to go back to her base colour but no warmth in. which shades of color sync should i use so it's not over warm,but enough to stop it going khaki.thanks.xx:o

Nw range, but it will have some warmth you can't do flat colour first time after bleach even with warmth in it will still be khaki x

so 7nw or 8 nw and activator or would you use 10 vol to hold better? do they do nw only can find wn- warm natural in color sync.

so 7nw or 8 nw and activator or would you use 10 vol to hold better? do they do nw only can find wn- warm natural in color sync.

Yes they do NW but I think it's extra coverage, Wn will work with a bit of n only tiny, u need the warmth and activator, u can't use 10vol with sync

ok, thanks alot.xx:green:

Latest posts

Back