What colour remover do you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scissorz

Reaction score
As the title says, I've not had much experience with color remover so would like your opinions please, my local Alan Howard's stocks Scruples Color Delete and Goldwell System Color Remover, has any one tried these? I looked into Blondi Rae but couldn't get through on the phone number. Any help appreciated :)

I use goldwell colour remover. I thinks it very good but I haven't used anything else to compare it to lol iv heard lots of good things about blondie rae x

We have just started using the alfaparf one and it is excellent and good value, we were on the Matrix Color erase but matrix disc that, but Alfaparf if good

order your remover online you'll recieve it within 48hrs! xoxo

Affinage - colour erase is amazing! It's the only one I seem to find to work! :) x

Blondi rae is amazing ! Keep trying they are very helpful and sell samples of the colour remover for £7.50 incl postage, before you decide whether to buy the full size.

Blondie Rae it's fab search the threads on it I have put on some before and after pics x

Thanks for all your help I will try blondi rae again tomorrow, is the sample size enough for one full head application? Also does anyone know what is required to prove your a professional with them as I'm mobile but have all my certs, thank you :)

Thanks for all your help I will try blondi rae again tomorrow, is the sample size enough for one full head application? Also does anyone know what is required to prove your a professional with them as I'm mobile but have all my certs, thank you :)

we just use our trial size bottle to test samples with, i wouldnt risk it as sometimes you need two applications (apparently you can do up to 3 applications in one day)
I wouldnt have thought being mobile was a problem, they only asked the address of my salon.

I'm a mobile hairdresser and I purchased it, the man on the phone was very helpful..I didn't really like it ..I used it on two clients with black box dye build up and it didn't budge after a few attempts. I've seen some fantastic results on here though..I managed to lift my hair a few shades lighter but it felt a bit like cardboard when wet

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Blondie Rae is my fav!
But when iv ran out and need something on the quick I do tend to go for affinage eraser
I find this the best apart from Blondie Rae ;) x

Latest posts

Back