What colour???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goddy

Reaction score
Can you please tell me the most popular/best colour arcylic powder to use on a regular basis. Should pink be used with white tips and forever French and when should I use clear? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I always use pink on the nail and either white for permanent french or if they want a more natural look I will use either my mixture of soft white and natural or just soft white.

I only ever use clear for over the top of glitter or for some other nail art effects if I have used clear tips.

hope this helps.

hi,
the basic colours i use most are pink for the nail bed and truly white for the free edge when doing permenant french and on a client who likes to have them polished i mainly use natural powder
the boogie nights powders i use most are party train (my fav at the mo :)) super freak and brick house and like fiona i mainly use clear powder when i am capping designs or glitter work

Jess
xox

oops i for got to add hot stuff to the boogie nights list :)

Jess
xox

It really is a personal choice, what you have and what the client likes.. most importantly.... he he.... Most people these days go for either forever french or variation...

I personally (using Creative) find the majority are now going for perfect white with perfect powder intense pink, these used with Moxie gives an amazing 'pop' to the nail!!

Alternatively there is the custom blending kit, so for those who are prepared to pay a little extra they have a custom colour for their skin tone.... Ie warm skin, warm colours, for both free edge and bed colour! - love it!! just like facial foundation, everyone is a little different.

And ocasionally, you get those who want metallics (metro's) colours (mosaic) and art, very cool.

Latest posts

Back