What colours for French Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R D Beauty

Reaction score
I've tried searching for this but nothing comes up! What colours do you use for French Gelish?

Sheek white (but shake before use) and bashful (quite clear) or light elegant (slight pink shimmer)

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340269921.058270.jpg

This is sheek white and light elegant (2 coats)

Last edited:
Sheek white with ambience in the picture or sheek white with sweet dream x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340270108.569848.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340270108.569848.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 2,410
I use light elegant (glittery pink) or ambience (shimmery pink) with snow bunny for the white. Its not quite such a bright white which my clients prefer.

There are loads of combinations though as there are lots of french pinky colours. I've been told my one of the harmony ed's that little princesses is a good french pink but i dont have it so cant say for sure!

Have a look on there facebook page if you can, https://www.facebook.com/NailHarmonyUK there is nearly 6000 pictures on there and plenty of french, it might help you decide what would suit your clients xxx

Does French last as long as colour?

Why wouldn't French last as long ?

If you use Gelish properly, it doesn't matter what color you use, you will get the same long lasting effect. I did myself a french with a pink tip and it's just the same as white.

I use Sheek White and Simple Sheer. It's a really clear pink just gives a hint of shine, and when the client's nails grow, the regrowth of the nails isn't noticeable.

Latest posts

Back