What could I use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasha1

Reaction score
Morning! :) Just wondering does anyone know an alternative I could use to gel-cleanse, to wipe the sticky residue after curing the gel.. I have none left and im doing nails tonight and cant get shopping until tomorrow??

Also- Ive been asked to do a mans nails next wed! Obviously my tips wont fit- any suggestions to what tips I could I purchase?

Thanks geeks..xx

Last edited:
Morning! :) Just wondering does anyone know an alternative I could use to gel-cleanse, to wipe the sticky residue after curing the gel.. I have none left and im doing nails tonight and cant get shopping until tomorrow??

Also- Ive been asked to do a mans nails next wed. Obviously my tips wont fit- any suggestions to what tips I could I purchase?

Thanks geeks..xx

Im not sure about the inhibition layer but with regards to a male client if your tips are the normal 1-10 tips then they should fit. I have male clients who want enhancements and I managed to fit the bigger of the tips to their fingers if I struggle on the thumbs then I just sculpt them. I have the same problem with some female clients who have big hands.
Hths
Jen

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks busybee!! :hug:

Anyone know alternative for gel-cleanse??

xx

Latest posts

Back