What did you charge for tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinead1989

Reaction score
I'm on training next week and have a few people set up for practicing on after. I was just wondering did you charge obviously not full price but just to cover costs ect?

Also how quickly were you then charging full price?

Hi,I just practised on a few family members for a small fee but it was not long before I felt confident enough to spray clients so charged full price from the start really,I think it would be difficult to increase price later on,so just. Get a few family and close friends to practise on until you feel confident.
I charge £15 per person :)

I did about 5 practice tans on family for £5 each just to cover costs x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I did about 10 friends & family free of charge but insisted on very honest feedback. After that I charged an introductory rate (£12) & then increased to my usual rate (£15). I charge a bit extra for extra mileage (I'm mobile) x

I did three friends for free the night after my training, then charged full price (although my friends still get a cheaper price).

It all depends how comfortable you feel with it.

I did a leaflet in my local area asking for models and charged £5 to cover my costs. I did it for about 4 months as I felt I was learning all the time. To be honest I think I still am! I am just putting my prices up to £12. It's quite competitive in my area hence why it's low. Do some comparing of other local companies to give you an idea on what to charge. Good luck with the course xx

i had a break from tanning for a few years so wheni got my new kit i did a couple on family for free the did a month of half price so £10 then full price xx

Latest posts

Back